Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mickey Invitations



Hello everyone,

Yes its really me, I know its been a long while. But I have been busy and not enough of me to go around. LoL.

So I did some mickey invites, well just the icon of mickey at 5 inches, but still. And I decorated a box from the post office with some cardstock (red & black) and did a mickey and minnie cut out at 4 inches. Hope you like.

If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or an email.

Thanks for stopping by !!

Hugs,
Ivone

3 comments:

vincent churchil said...

"Mickey Invitations" Really each one like this topic. This is so meaningful topic. I am so much like this topic. And i got solution from this topic. Here showed the all themes and visuals and explains are totally different & meaningfully. This is not only entertainment & topic. It's giving the Suggestion is one part of the life. Really thanks to this topic share with us...
seo usa

ismail123 said...

Hello this information are like simple to learn more message to this website and also getting the wonderful to follow this message i easily to achieve this ranking position to this field.

Best website hosting company

Ruud Van Den Akker said...

Nice things this one..well posted here..and too nice of this one..thanks for sharing here with us..http://www.bezielen.nl/reiki