Friday, November 5, 2010

My Scrappin Corner

Hey Everyone,

So I have seen how a lot of you guys show pictures or make videos of your scrapping rooms. And decided to post some pictures of my scrappin corner. I dont have that much space...But as long as I have my dest and cricut machines, i'm happy.

Here is my desk. Its from Ikea. I have two jetmax cubes that hold my cricut expression.
Here is a closer view of it. On the side I have my radio so I can plug in my iphone.


And here is how my scrappin corner looks. I have an expedit from Ikea and more jetmax cubes. And those jetmax cubes hold my cricut imagine.

My daughter likes to be with me when im scrapping, so she has her little desk next to mine.

So thats my scrappin corner....not that big of a room. But works for me.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: